Any person applying for admission must:
- be at least 18 years of age or have a high school diploma or GED
- have an employment objective
- be registered for the Federal Draft (Selective Service), if required
- Provide proof of required immunization
- Apply for Financial Aid
High School students may attend on a part-time basis provided a contract exists between the Tennessee College of Applied Technology Harriman and the County Board of Education.
Additional admission requirements exist for the Practical Nursing Program and Cosmetology Program. Refer to program description for details.
• Attend a Tennessee College of Applied Technology Harriman tour (most Thursdays at 1pm). Call ahead for an appointment.
• Submit an application for admission. Applications are accepted on “first-come, first-served” basis. It is required that the financial aid application process be initiated at the time application for admission is made.
• Provide proof of required immunizations.
• Applicants are contacted when an opening becomes available. Registration of new students occurs on select Mondays when classes are in session.
Part-time Training Admission Procedures:
Register with the Student Services Office during designated registration periods. A student will be considered registered when fees are paid and forms are completed.
Additional admission requirements/procedures exist for the Regents Online Degree Program. Go to www.rodp.org/enrolltoday or telephone 888-223-0023 for additional information and course offerings.
Selective Service Registration: All persons who are required to register for Selective Service (the "draft”) under 50 U.S. C. App. Section 453 must do so before being accepted for enrollment at any post-secondary institution, including TTCH.